Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Blog post for Good

Today I reminded of the self-indulgence of blog posting.  I had that feeling about other posters before me and now that I am a poster of personal drivel I find it funny that I have contracted amnesia about my historical feelings on the topic.  It happens, people change.

However, today's post is not about us.  Today our thoughts are going to a beautiful young lady who happens to be the daughter of our very good friends.  M (as I did not ask if I could use her name virtually) had surgery today and while we have gotten word that it went very well, I wanted to let her and her family know that our thoughts are with them today and through her speedy and successful recovery.  

We had the opportunity to host M at our house in Seattle and show her around.  She is a charming, witty, empowered and beautiful young lady.  For all of you who read today's post, please send your warm thoughts to M too.      

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.